Aqua has a number of active volunteer positions available to help further our mission of leading sustainable development in Nicaragua.
We welcome qualified volunteers to jump aboard with us for paid and unpaid volunteer and internships hosted at Aqua, in our staff compound and local farms.
Current ONSITE internships include:
- Ornithologist: a 1 – 3 month internship cataloguing, photographing, and authoring a guide book to Aqua’s birds and those in the local area.
- Primatologist: a 1-3 month internship studying the numerous primate families we have at Aqua and in our local area – telling the story of these animals and relating them to our guests through books and tours.
- IT projects specialist: a 2 – 6 month internship: help us to push the envelope incorporating social media, photos, internal and externally focused IT technologies into the online and offline experience of Aqua.
- Photographer: a 1 month rotating internship to document Aqua, and life in Nicaragua from multiple perspectives.
- Documentary film maker: Help us tell the story of Aqua as part of an emerging class of luxury eco-resorts in Nicaragua.
- Organic farm organizer: Further our organic farming practice on site and at local farms.
- Foundation leader: Develop, promote and integrate our Aqua foundation with local communities (Spanish required)
Ongoing OFFSITE internships include:
- Marketing and Business intern
If you are interested, please email us with an indication of which position you might be interested, you’re your qualifications and resume to email@example.com.